Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brakes and my bro.

If any of you have read Heidi's blog then you might have seen that I replaced the brakes on my man van. Thanks to my brother Mike and one of his employees My brakes are done. I basically watched while the two of them showed me how it was done. Now I know and knowing is half the battle. ( Thanks G.I. Joe!!!). The brakes only cost about thirty dollars and a half an hour of my life. I can't believe how expensive it is to have somebody else change my brakes for me. Last time I had it done, I spent a few hundred dollars. What a rip!!
School is out for the summer and my life at work is about to get even more hectic. The student are gone which is a bonus but now I have really tedious work a head of me. Having said that I am very grateful to be employed. There are plenty of people out of work right now.
Peace out! I'm taking my posse home to jump on the trampoline.

No comments: