Sunday, May 24, 2009

It has been forever since my last post. Since I have started my new job, I find myself with less time and more stress. I guess that is why my assistant says I make the big bucks. I'm not sure what he is talking about. Maybe my big pay checks are being sent to another person with my name. If that is true, then I'm going on a hunt. I feel the blood lust rising and my eyesight improving by the second. Look out!
Today, I was home with Carter playing computer games. I have been pointing to places on Carter's torso and asking him "What is in there?" He usually responds with the correct term, stomach, Heart bones etc. I pointed at his head and posed the question, he responded "Poo Poo" Holy Cow! I almost fell off my chair from laughing so hard. I'm amazed at my boys sense of humor. I love it when they make me laugh. There aren't too many people that can get a good deep laugh out of me but my little Gump (Carter) and Short bus(Davis) sure can!
I better get going. I finished home teaching early and the fam is home sleeping( lucky!) and I don't want to suffer the wrath of my significant other if she finds out I'm enjoying myself.(I'm teasing sweetie).
Happy Sunday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'm completely sure he's your son now! How funny.:)

Davis and Carter's Mommy said...

No wrath, I'm glad you were posting--keep it up, you make me smile.