Friday, November 21, 2008

I just need to vent for a minute.. There are a lot of parents that think they need to run the world. I'm all for parent involvement in their child's education, but let people do their jobs. People can't understand how annoying it is to have parents enter an elementary school with a chip on their shoulder looking for a fight. Parents have told me many times how my job needs to be done and they are technically my boss because they pay taxes. Well guess what you overbearing power hungry turds? So do I. The teachers that I work with are very dedicated and donate private time on the weekends etc to make sure the children they teach have the best education they can get. I ask everybody that have children attending school to thank those involved in educating their children. Too often we criticize those that work to the point of exhaustion. We need to be grateful for what we have and not worry about what we don't have. Be grateful and make sure people know it. I done whining
It has been a good week for Heidi's family. After a very long time, Bob will finally be home. It has been very nice to see his desire to a part of Carter and Davis little lives. They love him deeply and love to play with him. I can tell that Bob will be a force for good in our little family. He has already backed me up a few times after my beautiful wife shrugged off my opinion on a few different things. (I LOVE YOU HEIDI!!!! thanks Bob)
Most of you have read Heidi's post about Davis being ill. He is on the mend. I can't tell you how scared I get when my boys are sick. I must be a little paranoid from the situations I experienced after their birth but I think that might help me be more attentive. 
Tomorrow is the big game. GO COUGS!!! The game will be a good one. I'm not sure who will win but I am very excited to watch. I think the game will ride on the last few minutes of play. 
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lowell, I said it to Heidi so I sould say it to you... Thank you for what you do; you really do make the world a better place each time you go to work. Also, I hope that little Davis recovers quickly. Loads of love from the Lubbock area!